|Introduced:||2.0 Beta 1|
The NOT Gate emits the complement of whatever input it receives. The truth table for a NOT gate is the following.
If the input is unspecified (i.e., floating), then the output will also be unspecified - unless the "Gate Output When Undefined" option is "Error for undefined inputs," in which case the output is an error. If the input is an error value, then the output will also be.
A multi-bit NOT gate will perform the above transformation bitwise on its input.
Pins (assuming component faces east)
- West edge (input, bit width according to Data Bits attribute)
- The component's input.
- East edge (output, bit width according to Data Bits attribute)
- The output, whose value is the complement of the input value.
When the component is selected or being added,
Alt-0 through Alt-9 alter its
Data Bits attribute
and the arrow keys alter its
- The direction of the component (its output relative to its input).
- Data Bits
- The bit width of the component's input and output.
- Gate Size
- Determines whether to draw a larger or a smaller version of the component.
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior